Gorgeous car MUST SELL FAST: Bmw 5-series (*2OO2*) - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
rwongsonadi is on a distinguished road
Gorgeous car MUST SELL FAST: Bmw 5-series (*2OO2*)

Hi all...dont know if this it true or not but i saw this car on craigslist and emailed the guy telling him that im interested...this is his reply ...what do you guys think?

I'm Sgt. Todd L. 2002 BMW 5-Series 530i Sport is in perfect working condition.This vehicle engine runs very, very smooth. No electrical problems on this beauty.This detailed vehicle makes the exterior look like it just came off the assembly line.The car has only 96000 miles.VIN Number: WBADT63462CH97866
Transmission: Automatic
Engine:3.0L (183) DOHC 24-valve I6 engine w/variable valve timing.
Year:2002

Options
CD Player Side Airbags Passenger Airbag Driver Airbag
Anti-Lock Brakes Power Seats Power Windows Power Locks
Cruise Control Air Conditioning

So if you decide on buying the car, I want the deal closed only through eBay's Safe Purchase program. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the car. ONLY AFTE R you receive the car and you inspect it, eBay will release the payment to me, in this way we are both protected. I signed up for US military forces and I was sent here with my department for peace maintenance.I am located in London,United Kingdom 2 months ago, my wife moved here, with me and brought the car with her, but now we have to sell it back in the United States, because we can't drive it here because we can't register it here; it has US specs and everything, and registering it here in Europe will take for ever. My final price on it is US 4,000 $. If you will take it for this price, I am willing to handle the shipping .It will be shipped from here by plane with US Air Military Cargo so it will not cost me anything. You will get it to the nearest airport in your area and then it will be trucked forward to your place. Please get back to me asap if you decide to buy, and include in your e-mail your full name and address where you want it shipped so I can start the deal w ith eBay. You will receive all the transaction payment and shipping details from them.
Regards!
P.S. If you need more pics just ask!!!
rwongsonadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2007, 07:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
I am Teh Edumacator.

Car: 1999 Dinan 540i/6, 1995 Dinan 749
Photos:
Teh Prof has much to be proud ofTeh Prof has much to be proud ofTeh Prof has much to be proud ofTeh Prof has much to be proud ofTeh Prof has much to be proud ofTeh Prof has much to be proud ofTeh Prof has much to be proud ofTeh Prof has much to be proud ofTeh Prof has much to be proud ofTeh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
Nope, that's a fraud.

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
Teh Prof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: Opening soon:
Photos:
Starmavin is a jewel in the roughStarmavin is a jewel in the roughStarmavin is a jewel in the roughStarmavin is a jewel in the rough
Scam job. The US military isn't a postal service and won't "deliver" a car to any air port, unless he is the general. Also, there is no such "department for peace maintenance".

P.S. How do you think he got that car there in the first place? The way this is written its like he accidentally brought the car without checking where he was going.

Last edited by Starmavin; 08-22-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Starmavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)