Just got a completely full service for my e36, total price came to $1060. I don't remember who it was, but someone was inquiring about a servicing on their BMW, so here's a list of the things they did:
- New oil filter
- New interior filter
- New spark plugs
- New micron filter
- New synthetic oil
- New oil in the front and back of car
- Carb/Injection cleaner
- New Coolant
- New fan belt
- New serp fan belt
That was the parts, here is the labor:
- Full service inspection - $495
- Replacing all oil filters and oil types
- All new transmission fluids with synthetic
- All misc. fluids/tires/lights etc
- Drain and refill - $88
- Radiator fluid
- Engine block fluids
- Hose inspection, belts, pressure of cooling system check
- Removal and replacement of serpentine fan drive belt
- Tightened catlyctic converter w/ heatsheild
- Misc. ecu coding, dash lights, etc.
Looks like parts came to $361.87 and labor came to $665.78 @ $82 an hour.
Soon I'm gonna need:
- Rear brakes
- Brake fluid hydraulic circuit flush
- Power steering hoses
- Radiator Replacment
And thanks to Kev, I had them check out the guibo, they said it looks great!
ALL $1060 WENT TO FURTHER THE GREATNESS OF DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!