BMW Werkz banner

front fogs...wireing

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  WarNox 
#1 ·
i got a double switch for the fog lights (for front and back) and put it in. not having front fogs yet. the switch works and the plug i pluged into it seemed to have the wiering for both rear and front parts of the switch, even though it is all one piece. then i turned on the car and tried pressing the front fogs but the light in the cluster didnt come on, so i took it off and checked that the bulb is there and that its working, it was all good, did this light not come on because i do not have the actual fogs plugged in?

then thinking that i mite actually have the wiering i took off the fog light covers on the bumper but there was no wires there, i tried following some wires from the headlights but to no avail. i checked if i have a front fogs fuse and i do (fuse 15 and 22, 22 is also for the rear but rear is 17 and 22).

so my question is:
do i, or do i not have the wireing for my fogs? if you think i do how can i find the plugs for the actual fogs?

thnx for ur help...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.