BMW Werkz banner

Fitting an e36 with an e46 interior

9K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mit 
#1 ·
Hi,

I've just bought an 92er e36 coupe (325i). The car has a non-leather interior which I'd like to replace. I can buy an second hand redleather interior from an e46 which will look great (I think). Is it posible to fit an e36 with an e46 leather interior (seats, couch and pannels)? Thanks in advance.

Mitchell (Amsterdam, Netherlands)

#2 ·
:thud :dunno i think that would be really hard, i think the e36 is smaller and well its shaped diifferently you could prolly make your own i dont know about just shoving parts in you'd prolly have to cut stuff off seems like a cool project though

#5 ·
get some recaro seats. i'm gunna put 2 black speed one's in mine.

#6 ·
Originally posted by LivinFast67@Aug 8 2004, 05:24 AM
get some recaro seats. i'm gunna put 2 black speed one's in mine.
When I take recaro seats, I need to find a single leather couch which will never be the same collor. I really need a complete interior, thats why this e46 bargen would have been a great sollution. Maybe I'll strip my pannels and seats and drive to the seller to see if it might fit. It's far from my home, thats why I asked the question. European gas prices are somewhat difrent than US prices...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.