sorry for late answering:
I have a combination of weird only when it starts problems! I've been reading and asking people about it, and they suggested that it could be a faulty ECM.
1. Erratic IDLE : replaced ICV, cleaned it, and tested it (electrical test) : nothing seems to be wrong! MAF : nothing seems to be wrong....
ONLY when it starts 50% of the times.
2. takes too long to start : if this happens, no erratic IDLE condition is there AT ALL... : New spark plugs, battery is checked, starter seems to be cranking properly! 50% of the times it happens.
3. No Erratic Idle, prompt starting : Erratic at 2k RPM, then when in operational temperature keeps improving... A/C on helps alot.
4. Unstable RPM at 5-6k RPM, the RPM meter is not as smooth as it was..
5. rarely (but does happen) : at 120km/hour it gives a feeling of fuel starvation (as if the engine stops momentrly)....
All the above does not happen in combination (only one problem at a time) and ONLY when cold starting the car, and then it goes away completely (NO TRACE whatsoever) ...