BMW Werkz banner

E46 seats in my E36?

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Andrewsd1985 
#1 ·
I just bought my first BMW. It is a 93 325i. I am sure I am asking a question that has been asked by millions of n00bies before, but...(I did search the Forum, and found no similar question. I tried, so if I am wrong, please be nice.)

I would like to replace my seats, and perhaps put seats from a new body-styled 3 series 4dr into mine. Will the front seats fit? I imagine they would but don't know.
What about the back seats?

Anyone have a good resource for seats or reupulstering? I am in Orange County, CA.

#2 ·
I do no know for certain, but I would assume they would not. I haven't ridden in my stepmothers e46 much, but it seems to me the base was much taller than the e36s, and I doubt the mounting points are the same.

#4 ·
Originally posted by dutchbmw@Apr 9 2004, 01:40 PM
Orange county..... I can remember me a program on the Discovery channel about building american motorcycles...! That guys are living in Orange county too!! :p
:welcome at the bmw-forums
Thanks for the Welcome. Everyone has those stickers on their cars around here. Orance County Customs or Cycles. Except I heard it is actually Orange County New York or Florida, not California. However, the show The OC is all about here. It focuses more on the very upscale area, but it is really not too far exagerated.

#5 ·
Its Orange County Florida for the motorcycles.

#7 ·
You sure?

#8 ·
Quite sure. If you watch the show with any regularity, you might question the amount of snow on the ground during certain seasons....

Plus, there's a permit on the building that says NY.

#9 ·
You are correct sir, maybe I just saw one when they went to Florida. My bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.