BMW Werkz banner

E36 Flare Kit For Real Wheels

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Phrozen 
#1 ·
Hey, I have a '95 325 is and have recently aquired some, 18" x 8.5j wheels, when i installed them i found that the Tires rubbed up against the inside of the rear fender, i have been to told to flare the rear end but am not sure if this is such a good idea, i was looking for another option preferbly something not so perminent (For i may want to sell the car in the future) any ideas?

#2 ·
maybe they ment to roll the inside of the fenders.. well it is permanent and i dont think it will become a problem if you sell it because it doesnt harm any part of the car and you cant see it. it is more of a plus in my eyes.. lets say you sell it to some kid who wants to put big wheels on his car, he wont have to worry about rolling the fenders anymore.. from what i hear it should be around $50 w wheel well

#5 ·
Im thinking of flaring my rear arches, does any one know what type of work is involved, I did roll mine to, but it aint good enough!

im running 17x9 Alpinas on my e36, im also putting 10-15mm spacers on the rear to give it that Euro look!

any help will be great, just want to understand what will be involved!

cheerz

p.s rubber is 235/40/17 dropped 15mm, but wont to go to 40mm rear

#7 ·
Originally posted by buuhh99@May 9 2005, 12:31 PM
i am rolling mine this week will let u know how it goes
[snapback]342592[/snapback]​
word, I would also like to know about this in order to put bigger tires/rims on my car =D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.