E36 328i Opinions And Help!!! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 11:45 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Phenix is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Phenix
(Thread Starter)
Hello ladies/gents,
Been a while i know, unfortunatly my car got totalled few months back i got clipped and then on commin traffic hit me so the car was a total right off thankfully i was ok after a half a day in hospital so dont panic. Few months down the line after gettin my check through the post i decided to go for the 328, i know theres not that much difference between 325 and 328 but it was a bargin at only 3900 96P with 60k on the clock , so anyway before i start takin pics etc i need the usual help, got the k&n induction on already next step is exhaust scorpion, mongoose, uuc??
then comes wheels of course i had the azevs they worked a treat but because of the crash it scrapped 1 of the wheels and i want a deep dish this time so any ideas?
finaly i have a teething problem with the car immobiliser was messing up so had to by pass that fuel cutt off wire on the alarm(3hours worth of wire following when it was at the front end anyway!!ARGHHHH) even changed the pump (waste of 80) but im still getting irregular idle revs ......idle control valve maybe?? ooo i also want performance racing plugs whats the ones to have ??????
Sorry admins if this has been posted X amount of times just realy wanna get me car on the road all dressed up and then ill take some photos an vids for yas [ my slippa works perfectly]
Many thanks all to help me out
Phenix
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 03:22 AM
ex owner/admin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious
Send a message via AIM to Furious
actually there is quite a diffence between the 325 and 328, the 328 has a more noticeable performance profile than the 325. drive both back to back and youll agree.

glad your ok

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)