Skaw, Im going to do this in baby steps. If you can't get it out after this, I will honestly be worried about your ability to operate an automobile.
1. Open driver door.
2. Pull hood latch.
3. Walk to front of car, stick hand uner hood and release the secondary catch.
4. Look at airbox.
5. Note the two bolts next to the airbox by the cruise control module.
6. Take off the bolts. I think they were 8mm.
7. Move cruise contol out of the way.
8. Pull up on the tabs holding the aribox lid on, then push the retainers back.
9. Move the lid out of the way and prop it up against something so it doesn't go back into place and get in your way.
10. Remove air filter
11. Frimly grasp box, and cajole it out of the engine bay.
12. Look inside the box. Pretending the box was still insde the car, look to the left. You will see a small circle.
13. Take a screwdriver, and poke inside the circle.
14. This will break it loose.
15. Remove from box.
16. Reinsatll everything in the reverse order.
<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-family:Courier'>1995 e36 3 Series RIP
1999 e46 3 Series BURN IN HELL
2000 MR-S Roadster= Current</span></span>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.