[I have a 1995 325i]
I have a large dent in my dash, right ontop of the airbag deployment door. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's any way to disable the airbag while I remove and replace the dash peice?
If you're not sure which part I mean, it's the part of the dash infront of the passenger seat, where you can see the lines around the enclosure of the airbag. When you get in a wreck, the top pops off and airbag deploys... I need to replace that peice because it's dented up like a mofo...
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player