I got a few questions here and I hope to get some insights here... as usual
Mine is an M50 320i A/T btw.
1. I think it's time to change my shocks, and I got these offers:
* Bilstein shocks
* H&R Sport shocks + springs
* or just stock Sachs shocks
Basically I want a comfortable ride but improved handling wouldn't be so bad either.
2. I hear this cracking noise from my steering wheel if i turn it all the way around!
Any idea on this?
3. People told me that I should watch for ticking sound on my engine as means the Hydraulic Valve Adjuster goes bad. When it happens, do I have to change all 24 HVA or can we detect which one goes bad?
OK I think thats enough for one post