You Can Has A Custom Title!!
Join Date: Dec 2002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Writeup from Bentley:
1. Disconnect negative (-) battery terminal.
2. Remove brake fluid reservoir cap. Using a clean syringe, remove brake fluid from resevoir.
3. Disconnect fluid supply hose from master cylinder. Place a pan under hose to catch any excess fluid.
4. Working in engine compartment, disconnect fluid line fitting from master cylinder.
5. Working in passenger compartment, remove lower instrument panel trim above pedal cluster.
6. Disconnect clutch pedal from clutch master cylinder push rod by removing clevis pin locking clip and slide out clevis pin.
7. Remove master cylinder mounting bolts. (see picture below)
8. Installation is reverse of removal. Fill fluid resevoir with clean fluid. Bleed clutch hydraulics as described earlier. Connect negative cable to battery last.