| Originally posted by AdoreGSX@Feb 22 2005, 11:16 AM |
where is the sensor located?
Sensor is located on the bottom of the coolant overflow tank.
You will see a connector with two wires.
To summarize what others have suggested:
- Unplug the sensor and check if it's corroded; reseat the connector
- Check the coolant level when it's cold; the level should be at the mark
- unscrew the bleed screw slightly (by doing so, you are letting the air bubbles out)
If none of the above solve the problem, you may
- replace the coolant level sensor (it's attached on the bottom of the reservoir)
- just live with it and check the level of coolant often.