BMW Werkz banner

Carbon Fiber Hood?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jshearer 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

im looking to get a carbon fiber hood to replace a damaged hood on my E36 M3. So i have been pokeing around ebay and found this hood http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW the price is a little interesting, any thoughts? any help and or advice is appreciate thanks!

-Hutch-

#2 ·
well i paid like 800 canadian for my CF hood (which is sitting in front of me, cant wait to install) the hood was from VIS, nice and smooth , not wavy, most of the time you get what you pay for as far as quality, VIS is not top of the crop quality but they are leaps and bounds beyond most ebay stuff , as for the VIS stuff on sale on ebay? well i dunno if its legit or not, those VIS badges under the hood look differnt than mine (and mine came straight from VIS so i konw mines legit)

#3 ·
Hmmm.....the price I am sure has a reserve once you bid on it. Otherwise it is a little shady to me. I would look around and buy legit. I really like the carbon fiber on a black car though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.