Can Sum1 Help Me - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 04:09 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
grywlf is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
im looking at getting a 318 e36 model and i was wondering if the ever came out with leather interior or eletric seat all the ones i have seen dont so im assuming that they didnt come out with them can ne1 help me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 09:38 AM
4th Gear Member

93 325i is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 93 325i
I know that they do have leather.. i am almost sure they could have pwr as well. My old 95 318 had heated leather, but was manual..

Complete mod list and pics:

My 1993 325i
#3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 03:28 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute
Leather, sun roof, 6disc changer, heated seats, basically everything that normally consitiutes "loaded" on a simliar year car. However, according to kbb.com power seats were not an option. Also another thing to think about is tilt steering wheel is a very rare option. So make sure you can get comfortable without the tilt steering, or be ready to take a lot of time to find one with tilt steering.
#4 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 12:46 AM
n00b

grywlf is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
thanx that helps a lot i look foward to joining the 318 club
#5 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 02:26 AM
1st Gear Member

theironm0nk is an unknown quantity at this point
enjoy the good MPG handling and good excelleration when taken care of. Upgrade the chip, intake, exhaust, short shifter, throttle body and you will have a very nice car with fairly good exceleration and speed. The handling is the best of the 3 series both E36 and E46. I take a set of twisties near my house at about 60 with eas. I test drove my friends E46 330 and it can barly take them at 40. Although at those speeds the chasis twist (need a strut bar)

When you buy your 318 you MUST change the spark plugs&wires, oil&filter, fuel filter, O2 sensor, and air filter ASAP. This is th emajor cause as to why many people think that a 318 is beyond slow. There not as fast as the other 3 series but not slow.

If your stuborn about uping to a 325 or 328 then have the engine balanced and a port & polish. Keep it at 1.8L and take it to autocross to have fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)