BMW Werkz banner

Cabin Air Filter

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  SHAHAB323IS 
#1 ·
I just finished changing my cabin filter. I followed the steps in the DIY forum and it took me about 15 minutes. Now my car smells better and it blows alot harder...I would recomened doing it if you havent yet.

#2 ·
Originally posted by ridikuledind@Apr 2 2005, 08:08 PM
I just finished changing my cabin filter. I followed the steps in the DIY forum and it took me about 15 minutes. Now my car smells better and it blows alot harder...I would recomened doing it if you havent yet.
[snapback]324092[/snapback]​
I think I might just try to do this, because my A/C and Heat are so weak it pisses me off. Thanks & Happy Bimmering.......

#3 ·
Originally posted by newbimmerdriver+Apr 2 2005, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(newbimmerdriver @ Apr 2 2005, 08:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ridikuledind@Apr 2 2005, 08:08 PM
I just finished changing my cabin filter.  I followed the steps in the DIY forum and it took me about 15 minutes.  Now my car smells better and it blows alot harder...I would recomened doing it if you havent yet.
I think I might just try to do this, because my A/C and Heat are so weak it pisses me off. Thanks & Happy Bimmering.......
[snapback]324097[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
Can you please respond to this and paste the link to the DIY forum where it tells you how to do this...please? Thanks

#4 ·
Originally posted by ridikuledind@Apr 2 2005, 08:08 PM
Hi, I just purchased a cabin filter for my '97 318is and want to change it myself. My car was manufactured in Germany and imported here by a GI. I don't know if that makes a dif. Can you forward the steps in the DIY to me? I read someone elses directions and it took almost 15 to read. Thanks for your help.

Larry

#8 ·
Originally posted by newbimmerdriver+Apr 3 2005, 08:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(newbimmerdriver @ Apr 3 2005, 08:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-flying_junk@Apr 3 2005, 07:56 PM
haha. it blowss hard. sorry. i thought that was funny. maybe i should try that.
[snapback]324793[/snapback]​
Is there a link you can send to this DIY instructions??? thanks
[snapback]324804[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

it's in the faq's, i wish people would actually read the faq's that's why they exist

this is your lucky day, i'm feeling generous....

http://www.bmw-forums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=629

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.