BMW Werkz banner

Brand Quality

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  e36surge 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard of vibrant? I see them mostly being sold on carjunky.com the parts look like they aer good quality but I have no idea of their background. I want to get the exaust and CAI. Does anyone know if they are actually good? Go check out the exaust and CAI for a 1995 325i. It's one of those sites where you can't link to it and get back to me. Thanks. Everything there is SOO cheap! It's 30 bucks for a strut bar and the quality looks sturdy

#6 ·
Originally posted by aotiko@May 19 2005, 12:57 PM
not alot, but this is only 50, I want to go out in a little style. What about bavauto sharking? I hear their chips are good, should I get that done too?
[snapback]346119[/snapback]​
Fifty? Yea. Then it probably wouldn't be worth it to make your own. Don't know much about sharking though, sorry. :dunno Maybe if you can afford the tickets. :)

#9 ·
Originally posted by toast_mcmann@May 19 2005, 07:14 PM
how would i be able to find out when my 95 was made?
[snapback]346225[/snapback]​
Look in the door jam on the drivers side and it tells you the month and year

I have never heard of vibrant or carjunky.com for bmws. I would doubt the quality. Also I would spend the a little extra on the CAI and strut bar personally. You can find them for $130 at Cosmosracing.com to $350 at turnermotorsport.com. I bought mine from ECISbmw.com for $230. Check those out.

Sharking will give you some power(more than a CAI will) and there are a bunch of places to look. I like www.turnermotorsport.com.

#11 ·
I've heard of and seen Vibrant products. Their products aren't the best in the industry but they do work. The core of their business comes from selling to the Jap-tuner boys. I have seen a 1996 RX-7 with Vibrant products and accessories... Haven't seen any Vibrant products on beemers though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.