4th Gear Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Orleans, LA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I see no "riceness" in crossdrilled rotors. I think that's ludacris.
Also, I beleive if you're transplanting performance rotors in your car than you will most likely use performance brake pads. It seems a valid combination does it not? I know I personally wouldn't replace the rotors without replacing the pads. If anything the pads would come first.
I am not arguing that cross-drilled are better, but I am arguing that there's no "riceness" in using them.
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player