Alright, but how many bulbs should light up when not braking and how many should be lit when braking? I need to know the normal scheme so I know which is correct, because my tail lights may be wired incorrectly. I have aftermarket clear crystal cut lights.
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player