BMW Werkz banner

body kits

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Michael@EuroPersona 
#1 ·
yeah i don't like the way the eurbani or whatever it is bodykits look. that is in my opinion i have found some other ones beside andys autosport here is the link

body kits

has any one had any expiernce or know any thing about psg or rieger body kits?
some of them look very cool and just was wonderin if the are of good quality

#2 ·
Ok dude those PSG ones are GHEY! If you want your car to look like that go get a civic and save yourself some money (and embarassment from the bmw community)

#3 ·
While it is true it does make your BMW look quite a bit like a civic and such, if he likes it it's his ride, right? Pick whatever YOU like is what I say. :thumbs

I personally like the Rieger M3 E46 Look out of the bodykits on that page. I think it looks the least tacky and most aggressive/sleek at the same time. Very nice. B)

#9 ·
I agree those look quite awful. But then again, it's your car, nobody should be able to tell you what you can and cannot do. :wink

Bry

#10 ·
you guys, if he likes them, then don't put down the choice he is interested in... talk about a total indirect rip-on-him

#12 ·
www.2loww.com has a bunch of body kits for our cars... pretty cheap prices too

JR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.