I don't know if you really could call it a computer nowadays, it's essentially a glorified calculator. You can use it to do the following:
- calculate fuel economy over a distance
- calculate range on your current fuel
- figure out temperature, time and date
- lock your car with a 4-digit code
- have an alarm go off when you go past a certain speed
- create audio memos (I still have not figured how to do this)
- serve as an output for check control messages - basically, informing you as to when the ECU detects an error, like when a tail light is out or coolant's low
I'm sure there's a few other options but that's basically the extent of what it does. Wish I could remember them all but I'm seperated from my 328.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Member of the "I haven't passed a cop at 115 mph or drifted on a neighborhood street to impress a girl because I'm not a fucking idiot" club