BMW Werkz banner

BMW Parts - Toronto ON

19K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  caodan2010 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy parts around Toronto Ontario, except the dealers. Maybe if someone from around here's in the forums, maybe you could put me onto a good service/repair place as well. Just bought a bimmer (1994 320i) and need to bring it upto speed - literally.

Thanks.

#3 ·
Wow, That was great info Furious, Thanks a lot!

Is this Autotrend place expensive, and I don't mind travelling upto Barrie to have a look at this place (An excuse to get out on the road too!) Do you happen to have a phone # for the place in Barrie?

Thanks for your help........this is great.

#4 ·
www.amimotorsports.com
http://www.amimotorsports.com/
2 Commerce Park Drive, Unit C-1, Suite 275
Barrie ON L4N 8W8
Tel: 705-730-1558

www.tunerworks.com
Contact Information

Phone: (403) 398-9833
Fax: (403) 398-9834

Orderline: 1-866-355-FAST (3278)

Email:
Rob Leech: rob@tunerworks.com
Mark Zuege: mark@tunerworks.com
Mark Lacey: lacey@tunerworks.com
Nelson Goncalves: nelson@tunerworks.com
General Mail: info@tunerworks.com

Address:
Tunerworks High Performance Auto House
4505 1St. S.E. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
T2G 2L2

Hours Of Operation

Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm MST
Saturday 11:00am-4:00pm MST
Sunday At the Track!

Found this with a little help of google :D

#7 ·
Originally posted by Eraj@May 27 2004, 10:00 AM
Wow, That was great info Furious, Thanks a lot!

Is this Autotrend place expensive, and I don't mind travelling upto Barrie to have a look at this place (An excuse to get out on the road too!) Do you happen to have a phone # for the place in Barrie?

Thanks for your help........this is great.
not expensive for service at all. and he doesnt sucker you into things you dont need, he will tell you what needs to be done or changed, you make the decision as to what you want him to do. he also uses cheaper aftermarket parts if you feel that the OEM stuff is to expensive. like i said, i trust him 100% with my car and i know that the thousands of customers he has trust him to.

#9 ·
Originally posted by Furious@May 27 2004, 04:10 PM
I FORGOT TO ADD talk to AutoTechnica (one of our members) he has some aftermarket parts that you may need. and hes a solid guy, dont know of many others who are as honest as him.
Aww shucks :D Thanks bro

#10 ·
Hi Autotechnica, Can I please call you Auto?......lol.......I think you have already helped me with another thread. By the way what parts do you have? I'm looking for 2 front foglights (94 320i) and probably 15' wheels which is not stock. Don't have the $$$ to do much for a couple of months.

Thanks

Eraj

#11 ·
Yes you can call me auto :)

I sell mostly products from these brands...

Bilstein, KONI and AGX/KYB shocks/struts and coilovers
Hawk and Ferrodo performance brake pads
Brembo big brake kits
Eibach and H&R springs
Zymol waxes
Motul syn. motor oils
ACT and SACHS clutch kits
OMP racing stuff

I don't carry too many OEM parts. However, I know someone who is selling a set of 4 Racing Dynamics 16" rims for $400CDN. Let me know if you're interested. I'll search around for the foglights. But you're looking at around $50-$70CDN each for a used one.

Bry

#13 ·
I wish I had found this thread a while back... seeing as my 328i is once again at the BMW dealership taking another large chunk out of my wallet. Just wanna add my thanks to Furious cuz I almost needed to get rid of my BMW as the dealership is evil and I already got a project car.

#15 ·
Originally posted by Anomili@Jun 7 2004, 11:01 AM
I wish I had found this thread a while back... seeing as my 328i is once again at the BMW dealership taking another large chunk out of my wallet. Just wanna add my thanks to Furious cuz I almost needed to get rid of my BMW as the dealership is evil and I already got a project car.
glad to hear that i gave some local help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.