bmw factory alarm - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 10:06 PM
LYFE SUCK5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Ivan
(Thread Starter)
bmw factory alarm

i just had this installed on my car. it chirps when i lock/unlock, or arm the alarm, but the turn signals never flash in unison with the chirps like i thought they were supposed to. also, sometimes the interior light comes on when i unlock it (usually after i havent pressed any of the buttons for a while) and other times they dont. is this all normal? can i change it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 06:44 AM
/Banned

preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash
Send a message via AIM to preyash Send a message via MSN to preyash Send a message via Yahoo to preyash
the interior lights should come on every time u open the car and yea the trun signals never flash on my car either, i think u have to do a little modification for that to happen, who cares as long as it locks/unlocks ur car. but the BMW alarm is very useful, it has GB sensor, fuel filter lock and motion sensor, even if ur windows are open and u put ur hand near the shifter knob the alarm will go off.
and tap ur windows with ur key and alarm will go off, good work with the security system, thanks BMW/ Alpine
#3 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 03:54 PM
my car is red

94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 94BMW325i Send a message via Yahoo to 94BMW325i
my aftermarket alarm used to have the lights flashing with the chirp, but it dies every 2 months, i've had it for a yr maybe, so I got fed up.. I was under the impression that factory alarms did it though

member and partial creator of pimpin the auto club
#4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2006, 07:49 AM
LYFE SUCK5

Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Ivan
(Thread Starter)
bump
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)