BMW Werkz banner

bmw factory alarm

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Ivan 
#1 ·
i just had this installed on my car. it chirps when i lock/unlock, or arm the alarm, but the turn signals never flash in unison with the chirps like i thought they were supposed to. also, sometimes the interior light comes on when i unlock it (usually after i havent pressed any of the buttons for a while) and other times they dont. is this all normal? can i change it?

#2 ·
the interior lights should come on every time u open the car and yea the trun signals never flash on my car either, i think u have to do a little modification for that to happen, who cares as long as it locks/unlocks ur car. but the BMW alarm is very useful, it has GB sensor, fuel filter lock and motion sensor, even if ur windows are open and u put ur hand near the shifter knob the alarm will go off.
and tap ur windows with ur key and alarm will go off, good work with the security system, thanks BMW/ Alpine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.