BMW Werkz banner

Black Rims?

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  KevinTS 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a nice good pair of black powder coat rims?? I need to find a really good one. One that does not look CHEAP!!! If you know what I mean. Any website or a company for a 1992 325i rim would be great.

#4 ·
Man i just remember looking at some real good looking black wheels the other night. I have been looking at so many wheels though I don't remember what site they were on. Tirerack.com has a couple, but they are expensive. Do a google search and I am sure you should find something. I think that black wheels look good when the lip is a polished silver and the center part is black. All black to me look kinda like steel wheels from far away. I will search around and see if I can find that site though.

#5 ·
I can't find the site, it was advertised in the new roundel magazine. You should go and check out jlevisw.com I am sure they have at least one wheel, plus a bunch of other stuff you might like.

#8 ·
Originally posted by jrhaile@Mar 9 2005, 12:43 AM
yours are gun metal not black :p
[snapback]306979[/snapback]​
i believe what you meant to say was, wow David your rims are king shit i wish i could buy them from you for 6000$$. To that iwould reply, well wow james you sure are a nice guy! i will glady sell you my GUNMETAL wheels for 6000$ paypal is preferred but if you want to drive west of the mountains you can pay by cash and pick them up!! See you soon James! :cheers

David

#10 ·
I found the site I was looking at. Who would have thought www.tiresplus.com, they have a bunch of wheels and a setup very similar to tirerack.com. They have some gunmetal and some black.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.