Bimmerworld Trailing Arm Bushing Tool - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-27-2004, 08:46 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
culkj is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Anyone out there that has used this tool. Curious whats involved. According to Bimmerworld the tool removes the old bushing, and their replacements do not need to be pressed. Any advice on centered or offset replacements?

$90 DEPOSIT INCLUDED IN RENTAL FEE. TOOL AVAILABLE ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS PURCHACING REAR TRAILING ARM BUSHINGS.
Bushing replacement with a normal press will take about 3-4 hours and all the patience you can find, or a lot of money at a shop. This tool is similar to the $600 BMW set and allows you to press out the old bushings with the arms on the car.

This is a tool rental. You have 2 weeks from the time you receive the tool to use it and return it in the condition it was received. We include a return label so you only need to call UPS to pick it up when you are finished. When returned in good condition, we refund the $90 deposit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)