BMW Werkz banner

Best sounding and performing exhaust

3K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  bmwcrazy 
#1 ·
I want something middle of the orad on sound level but i definetly want deep and throaty sporty sound with best performance ups

#5 ·
wheres the cheapest place to buy a UUC system for e36 325is?

#8 ·
hey deloriant, could u post some sound clips of ur UUC system? i can't find any anywhere

#9 ·
Yeah, once I get my car lowered next Teusday, I am gonna make a vid of my car. Probably a walkthrough of all my mods, then just a bunch of clips of me shooting by and through traffic etc. I'll be sure to get some clips of my exhaust.

Any suggestions of things to do for the vid?

#10 ·
Originally posted by Deloriant@Sep 15 2004, 11:08 PM
Yeah, once I get my car lowered next Teusday, I am gonna make a vid of my car. Probably a walkthrough of all my mods, then just a bunch of clips of me shooting by and through traffic etc. I'll be sure to get some clips of my exhaust.

Any suggestions of things to do for the vid?
Yeah, how about a few stoplight victorys? :thumbs

#12 ·
Yep! It would show off your ride, the exhaust sound, and score you some much earned street cred here on the Forums with those of us who partake.

(Disclaimer: Street Racing in anything faster than a peddle bike is not condoned, desired, nor applauded by any members of this forum. Although intoxicating, exhilarating and otherwise lots of fun, it is at best unsafe under mostly controlled conditions at sanctioned meets and events. We tend to leave that kind of illegal, unsafe street racing to lesser drivers in other makes and models from other manufacturers. )

#13 ·
LOL yeah lets get some race vids.... i got a few but they are on a 10 year old vid camera aka POS. By the way Del your rims make me wet... i want to see some pics with the spoiler so hry the fek up

#16 ·
The UUC is very loud but sounds awesome. I had a friend drive my 328is with a UUC System u dtm up the road and back. It's quite loud. It's real loud when you get on it. But I love it !!!

Attachments

#18 ·
Your 20 yrs old, your not supposed to have $$$$ coming out your ass ! :cry

#19 ·
UUC isn't THAT loud. It's very deep and throaty. When your exhaust is new (first 500 miles) and you first start the car. OMG, prepare for an orgasm. It's just like, BBLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf (you know what I mean.)

#20 ·
It definatly makes the RICERS turnaround and take noteice. It is the best sounding exhaust out there. Schweeeet !

#21 ·
Originally posted by Deloriant@Sep 16 2004, 10:46 PM
UUC isn't THAT loud. It's very deep and throaty. When your exhaust is new (first 500 miles) and you first start the car. OMG, prepare for an orgasm. It's just like, BBLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf (you know what I mean.)
i know what you mean :yup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.