BMW Werkz banner

Best software for mods

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  drz 
#1 ·
Who should I get software from if I want to get maximum gains out of swapping in an m50 intake manifold and a CAI?

I am guessing just getting a shark injector is not the way to go.

#5 ·
drz said:
^^ Since all I found there for OBDII was the Shark Injector, so I started this thread. I was starting to doubt my memory. It is good to have confirmation. Do you know if it is too expensive? Thanks all.
no, its the price of the shark, when u call them to order,list the mods u have done, they shall calculate it in, if u have ur dyno chart with the Air 2 fuel ratio, it would be even better...

#6 ·
I just got a cold air from AFE, and got a service light come one. Computer says the car is running to lean. Anyone know if software like a shark injector will make that go away? Dealer says they'll fix it, but i'm guessing this will fix the fuel/air ratio, but will not give me horse power gains as well.
any advice?

#7 ·
t broc said:
I just got a cold air from AFE, and got a service light come one. Computer says the car is running to lean. Anyone know if software like a shark injector will make that go away? Dealer says they'll fix it, but i'm guessing this will fix the fuel/air ratio, but will not give me horse power gains as well.
any advice?
call tuner, ask em, i dont like AFE, they have ridiculous claims...

#8 ·
SpeedInfusion said:
no, its the price of the shark, when u call them to order,list the mods u have done, they shall calculate it in, if u have ur dyno chart with the Air 2 fuel ratio, it would be even better...
I seriously am thnking that we may not have a place where I can dyno my car here in Fayetteville :( Thanks for the tip, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.