4th Gear Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Orleans, LA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Green Air filters ARE better than K&N. They are the best performance filter I have come across. Trust me! I've researched it.
The downside is they're about $5.00 more, and you have to order them online.
Yes autozone and such have K&N's, but in my experience they usually don't keep them stocked for BMW's. They'll order them and get it in a couple of days later.
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player