BMW Werkz banner

Beep Beep!

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  saltshaker185 
#1 ·
Some of you may laugh at this, but would anyone agree with me that the horns on our cars are, well, very wimpy??? I dont honk my horn often, but when I do... I want people to know im pissed! My friends '91 regal has a sweet horn. haha has anyone tried putting a non-oem horn on their car? will it work?

#5 ·
haha.. maybe one of the two horns are out.. there are two horns located in the car, one has a higer pitch one a lower pitch, maybe your lower pitch horn is not working, or not even in the car, as i noticed you have a CAI, usually some require you to remove the second horn or extend wiring and relocate it.

mine is wimpy too but i dont care, i usually dont use it much.

#14 ·
RexKing86 said:
Some of you may laugh at this, but would anyone agree with me that the horns on our cars are, well, very wimpy??? I dont honk my horn often, but when I do... I want people to know im pissed! My friends '91 regal has a sweet horn. haha has anyone tried putting a non-oem horn on their car? will it work?
If you care enough to do so, make a sound clip or take some video that includes the sound of your horn. We'll tell you if it sounds broken or not. Maybe someone else can upload a sound clip of theirs. I quite like mine.

I won't feel very manly if it turns out whate we consider adequate you consider, well... pussy-ish

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.