4th Gear Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Orleans, LA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes, if i swapped out the transmission I would definitely swap out the engine while I'm at it. The problem is, I'm trying to keep this project's cost under 10 grand total. Maybe even less. It's not that the money isn't available, but rather the fact that no insurance company in my state will cover me for more than liability with my record. Long story..
So anyways.. the delay:
Why is it there?
Theres no way to reprogram it? Delete it? Anything?
How do you know how long to wait before slamming on the gas after switching? I tried it and I waited atleast a second and it was still in the same gear when I slammed the gas.
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player