BMW Werkz banner

Another button

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  skawful 
#1 ·
there is a button on a 325i, mine in particular is a '92..

right next to the steering wheel and to the left of the place where u put the deck, there is this button, the drawing on mine is faded so i cant see anything, anyone know what this button is for?

when u push it out it has red around it, i guess saying that something is on.. and the window lock button is right next to the stick under the drivers window switch..

#2 ·
huh? Could you try explaining that again? This time, don't throw in extranious information. Thanks.

#4 ·
Could it be your hazard lights? Does it flash when you press it?

#8 ·
Originally posted by xsperf@Aug 11 2004, 05:42 PM
.. and the window lock button is right next to the stick under the drivers window switch..
I guess that's what I meant by extranious...kinda confused me. Sorry, wasn't being rude.

#9 ·
It's the fuse for the windows. Press it, tada they no workie. Perfect if your friends INSIST on challenging everyone you pull up next to at a stop light for you. Bam just press the button and then they start putting their faces on the glass, stupid friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.