i am looking at some angel eyes for my '98 E36. at bavauto.com they have them listed for around $500 which is what everyone seems to be going for.
1. they state on the web site that their angel eyes are not approved by the DOT but are approved my the TUV. are those just the upgrades that are not approved, or are all angel eyes (even the new ones included on the vehicles) not approved? i have not seen them on the street here in albuquerue, NM (no...not mexico..new mexico) ...but there is very little class/sophistication/good taste in this state in general.
2. the ones they (bavauto) sell appear to be yellower than other angel eyes on the web. they state that they are xenon...but i don't know if that is just a tweak in the way it was printed or what.
3. are the kits linked to the fog light button? so if they are not "street legal" i can still use my other lights. and then for fun use the angel eyes.
here are some other questions:
4. has any one bought angel eyes from bavauto?
5. if the ones from bavauto are not "street legal," where can i get some that are?
6. does anyone recommend any kits, if the ones from bavauto are legit? (i.e. better places to get them from)
any feedback is greatly appreciated...thanks in advance.
has anyone bought any interior trim/dash kits recently? i have found some places on-line (thanks to help from an earlier thread) and don't want to jump in to some crap company that sells crap dash kits. if someone has experience with this a little help would be nice here too....