BMW Werkz banner

angel eyes

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  morph 
#1 ·
i am looking at some angel eyes for my '98 E36. at bavauto.com they have them listed for around $500 which is what everyone seems to be going for.

1. they state on the web site that their angel eyes are not approved by the DOT but are approved my the TUV. are those just the upgrades that are not approved, or are all angel eyes (even the new ones included on the vehicles) not approved? i have not seen them on the street here in albuquerue, NM (no...not mexico..new mexico) ...but there is very little class/sophistication/good taste in this state in general.
2. the ones they (bavauto) sell appear to be yellower than other angel eyes on the web. they state that they are xenon...but i don't know if that is just a tweak in the way it was printed or what.
3. are the kits linked to the fog light button? so if they are not "street legal" i can still use my other lights. and then for fun use the angel eyes.

here are some other questions:
4. has any one bought angel eyes from bavauto?
5. if the ones from bavauto are not "street legal," where can i get some that are?
6. does anyone recommend any kits, if the ones from bavauto are legit? (i.e. better places to get them from)

any feedback is greatly appreciated...thanks in advance.

ohh yeah... :idea2
has anyone bought any interior trim/dash kits recently? i have found some places on-line (thanks to help from an earlier thread) and don't want to jump in to some crap company that sells crap dash kits. if someone has experience with this a little help would be nice here too....

:devil

See less See more
#4 ·
lol asio....imo i wouldnt get angel eyes anymore...all the civics are copying that shit now...

#5 ·
Originally posted by Asio+Aug 10 2003, 08:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Asio @ Aug 10 2003, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fatty
Again with the steering wheel on the wrong side.....you need to get that fixed......:p [/b][/quote]
nah! its on the right side..... (get it ......right side!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

#6 ·
nice wheels...are those 17"? or whatever weird system you guys use over there? i shouldn't joke....we used the same system in canada, eh? ohh well, i've been americanized. thinking of going back. :dunno

#8 ·
bro, don't waste your time with bavauto on the angel eyes... take a peak at the massive thread on top of the list... it will give u everything you need to know about angel eyes!

#9 ·
Originally posted by Cruzin 323is@Mar 28 2005, 08:44 AM
bro, don't waste your time with bavauto on the angel eyes... take a peak at the massive thread on top of the list... it will give u everything you need to know about angel eyes!
[snapback]319976[/snapback]​
I have been reading that. It's a great post. I posted the original message prior to most of the people on here even being members. :nana Then i disappeared for about a year and a half.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.