BMW Werkz banner

all 4 power windows and sunroof not working

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  bimmer92 
#1 ·
:cry

#4 ·
If not fuses, alot of BMWs came with a circuit breaker on the right side of the steering wheel just above the knee bolster. If neither of those then its gonna be your comfort relay. Its located under the steering wheel behind the knee bolster. Same thing happened to me had to drive on the interstate for 2 hourse with all 4 windows down.

#5 ·
Originally posted by Andrewsd1985@Jan 11 2004, 02:08 PM
If not fuses, alot of BMWs came with a circuit breaker on the right side of the steering wheel just above the knee bolster. If neither of those then its gonna be your comfort relay. Its located under the steering wheel behind the knee bolster. Same thing happened to me had to drive on the interstate for 2 hourse with all 4 windows down.
ya thats it i forgot about those, i had to use that curcuit breaker once or twice when it happened to me

#6 ·
It would be the comfort relay. It happened to me with one of my windows slightly down, it sucked because it started snowing shortly after it happened. I was told it would cost $70 for parts and labor. I managed to fix it myself with a soldering iron for free. Its an easy fix.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.