BMW Werkz banner

Adding City Lights

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ///M Power 
#1 ·
after seeing les's car, i want city lights, but my car never came with that option, anyway to add?

#3 ·
If you have ellipsoids, run the parking light power wire from the corner light to the peanut bulb in the highbeam. That's what I did anyway.

#5 ·
I just ordered Projector lights that have city lights....can I just order a different bulb that's a different color to install into the city light spot? How expensive/hard to get are these bulbs? Thx guys.

#11 ·
///M Power said:
You sure?

My ZKW's have city lights. Actually my city lights are amber also, but one bulb is burned out adn i need a new bulb, so in the mean time i just took out both bulbs.
and I was thinkign about maybe jsut switchign back to the yellow/whiteish ones thta might better match my car.

You know what would be real baller status for this forum? If everyone who could do city lights did them in amber or something and it would be like the "bimmerwerkz" thing to do. And we could all have the amber city lights in our sig or somethign along those lines to represent a more solidified community.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.