BMW Werkz banner

328i Sport Package

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  coqd_dzl 
#1 ·
Hey all, I am looking for a new car and I was considering a BMW 328i as a good choice. I found one that is a 1997 BMW 328i "Sport Package". I was just curious as to what options I can look at to see if it actually is a sport package. I found it on the internet and wont be able to go test drive it for a while yet, so I thought I would check to see what I could learn. Also, how is the performance of this car with the 4 speed automatic? Anyone have actual numbers? Thanks in advance for any replies!

Seth

#2 ·
Sport package comes with 16" rims, sport suspension (stiffer), and I'm not sure if there's a slightly different exhaust sound. Wood grain doesn't come with sport package...just premium package. That's about all I know... heh, dunno if this was any help but oh well.
Mike

#3 ·
It also comes with different seats i believe. Not vaders but the other kind in the m3.

#4 ·
Awesome, thanks for the quick replies guys! Just by looking at the pictures on the internet I can tell that the car is definitely a sport package car. I must say those front seats look very inticing...much better than my current 97 Dodge Ram. Well since we just had an ice storm here, looks like I may have to wait a week to even test drive it/buy it. Thats the only bad thing about college, I dont really have anytime to test drive vehicles except on the weekend. But anywayz, the car looks like it would be money well spent and is my first choice as of right now.

O ya, one quick question...traction control became standard on all the 3 series in 1997 correct? Thanks once again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.