BMW Werkz banner

e36 with 5 series lights comments

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  2.link 
#1 ·
WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT INSTALLIN THE 2000 540IL ANGEL EYES AND PROJECTOR LIGHTS ONA E36 DO U THINK IT WILL LOOK GOOD.. THANKS

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
http://hidforum.com/diy/e36bixenon.php

that link explains how e39 projecotrs can be fit.

the ellipsoid headlights for the e36 already have many angel eye kits in them.

combine the two and you have an e39 HID light with angel eyes in a e36 housing.

#5 ·
I don't konw about E39 projectors cause I only got one but I do have a set of X5 projectors they're huge gonna put then in this weekend will post some pix. Far as angel eyes I don't like the rings came with my lights they are too cheap gonna change them also gonna get this set power it with real D2S HID so they are white not LED white but HID white. :rock

Attachments

#7 ·
cut the lense off?

and why is only one side lit?

As for the 5 series assembly, it could be done, but it would require a new nose panel, fenders, and probably hood, all custom.

#8 ·
I once saw one on a cheap bmw mag some where the whole front was M5, also got some diablo doors look real good but if you look little closer none of the panels actually lined up the whole front end of the car was off. Looks good from far thou.

#10 ·
Well if it was the other light, you could have said that you took that light out and made a new intake for yourself....I think I actually saw that somwhere, they took out the drivers side light and made a ram air intake sorta deal...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.