BMW Werkz banner

328i / 328is

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Rookie 
#1 ·
whats the difference? im looking all over the web for information and parts and things like that so does it matter if its a 328i or 328is?

will parts or lights or doors or windows or whatever be compatible with the two?

#2 ·
Originally posted by cymorg@Nov 1 2004, 11:13 AM
whats the difference? im looking all over the web for information and parts and things like that so does it matter if its a 328i or 328is?

will parts or lights or doors or windows or whatever be compatible with the two?
[snapback]222228[/snapback]​

i = 4dr
is =2dr

is that what u meant?

#3 ·
There are few things different. The tail lights on a cars are different. And when you go to order mirrors/doors, they are different as well. I'm sure there's a lot more, but thats what I know of. Personally, I like the 4 dr, thats just me though.

#4 ·
thanks very much, both of you.

about these Angel Eyes.... are those what you have in your signature there, robbins?

how hard is it to install those in a 1996 328is ? keep in mind i know absolutely nohing about cars. how much do they cost? how much would it cost to have them installed?

#5 ·
There are a lot of posts about angel eyes, there should be a post pinned at the top of the e36 thread with all the info you could ever want to know. The good ones are around 600 I think. I don't know I am too broke from other mods to do them right now! I have the is and I think it is just a two door model, however there might be a couple of slight suspension, appearance things different as well. I think the biggest change is when you get the M package on the 328is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.