BMW Werkz banner

Winter Has Arrived!!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  mysticguy04 
#1 ·
Frozen Rain last night. I forgot to extend me windshiled wiper arms before they froze in place on the windshield. When I turned them on 1 is loose and won't go back and forth now. What's the trick in tightening them??? I didn't see any adjustment nut?? Does the whole arm come off?? :confused

#3 ·
there should be a nut on the bass of the wiper pivot...if not...i hate to say it but it might be underneath...if so...its a b!tc# to get to...

but i think you are refferring to the screw...pull the wiper arm out so that its sticking straight out and tighten the screw at the base of the wiper arm :D

and if that doesnt work...grab a 12 pack of beer and strart fishing around its gonna be a journey

#7 ·
Originally posted by mysticguy04@Dec 20 2004, 01:13 PM
Frozen Rain last night. I forgot to extend me windshiled wiper arms before they froze in place on the windshield. When I turned them on 1 is loose and won't go back and forth now. What's the trick in tightening them??? I didn't see any adjustment nut?? Does the whole arm come off?? :confused
[snapback]254816[/snapback]​
I found the nut at the base of the arm! I was so cleverly hidden under the black plastic tab that I didn't even notice it !!! :} Ahh yes, the little things that make a bimmer the ultimate. :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.