BMW Werkz banner

Wheels And Tires

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  timwest7 
#1 ·
Hey gang.

I bought a set of Konig 15' wheels for my 89 325i (E30), new Bilstein heavy duty shocks, Tires are Michelin Hydro tires. Outside of tire is rubbing inside of fender in the rear particular when someone sits in the back. Anyone know how I can get the back up 1-2".

Thanks.
Tim

#2 ·
Originally posted by timwest7@May 9 2005, 02:53 PM
Hey gang.

I bought a set of Konig 15' wheels for my 89 325i (E30), new Bilstein heavy duty shocks, Tires are Michelin Hydro tires. Outside of tire is rubbing inside of fender in the rear particular when someone sits in the back. Anyone know how I can get the back up 1-2".

Thanks.
Tim
[snapback]342627[/snapback]​
the wheels are most likely the wrong offset(never seen konigs in the right offset for an e30).. in which case there isnt much you can do about it rubbing unless you tuck the wheel well.

getting eibach to make you a custom set of springs would work.. custom length/spring rate.. i know they do that.

#3 ·
Originally posted by nukeduster+May 9 2005, 04:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nukeduster @ May 9 2005, 04:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-timwest7@May 9 2005, 02:53 PM
Hey gang.

Thanks.
Tim
[snapback]342627[/snapback]​
the wheels are most likely the wrong offset(never seen konigs in the right offset for an e30).. in which case there isnt much you can do about it rubbing unless you tuck the wheel well.

getting eibach to make you a custom set of springs would work.. custom length/spring rate.. i know they do that.
[snapback]342628[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
Thanks for the info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.