What I did today - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 02:33 AM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BMWJNKY Send a message via Yahoo to BMWJNKY
(Thread Starter)
What I did today

Well today was a long day and I still didn't get everything done.

So I guess I'll tell everyone what happend to my car in August. I was going to a River Cats game to meet my partents there. As I'm getting ready to park I miss the entrance to the lot I want to be in. So I pull over and get ready to make a U-turn. Just as the nose of my car gets into the other lane I hear the worst possible sound, locked up tires, I look up only to see a car about 4 feet away from my door, then BAM. B-pillar got pushed in about 3-4 inches, but the door bar did its job and protected me. If I was in an older jap car I would of at least gotten a broken arm and possibly a broken leg. I didn't post about it when it happend because all of the, I'm sorry you got hit and its sad to see your car like that, post wouldn't fix my car and I was upset about what happend to my car that I had spent so much time and money on fixing.

So the begining of Sept. I got another BMW and untill today it was all stock besides the wheels I put on it and the muffler.

So today me and my friend swapped pretty much every mod I have done in the last 2 1/2 years to my new car in a day. All we have left is to put some of thhttp://www.norcal-ls1.com/multimedia/data/500/238front_subframe-med.jpge stock stuff on my car that got hit so it can be moved.

The pic doesn't show the extent of the damage well, there is about 3-4 inches between the door catch in the B-pillar and the latch in the door.

My new white car, all stock besides wheels and muffler.

Removed my front and rear subframes cause I had polly bushings in everything.

The final product. Full Ground Control kit with 445 pound springs on the front and 475's on the rear and Koni SA's on all 4 corners.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 07:08 AM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
hehe god, we spent the whole day doing that lol any pics of me grinding that perch? i love fire hehe

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#3 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 12:22 PM
teh Canuck....eh

PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
Looks great AJ! Looks like you two did a helluva' job
#4 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 01:58 PM
5th Gear Member

BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotKRAUT
hehe god, we spent the whole day doing that lol any pics of me grinding that perch? i love fire hehe
#5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Teh Peetsa Gai

ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. Good that they let you take all the stuff off your old car. How did you manage that?

'86 325es (TURTL3): PJ peetsa hawler
'87 535is (BADWATER): almost done... really.
'86 325e (GRN HLL): DD/show/rocket
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
My BMW Blog
#6 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
he didnt go through insurance thats how lol

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 01:19 AM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Huge thanks to Kyle for helping me yesterday and today.

We basically changed every mod I had done to my bronzite car over 2 1/2 years in one weekend. What we did is rack up my stock E30 and my modded bronzite E30 next to eachother at the shop I work at and changed the complete suspension and subframes between the two cars. I also put on the BBS spoiler that was on my bronzite car on my white one today too.

I was going to take more pics today with the spoiler on but the lighting was poor. If it doesn't rain tomorrow like the weather says it might I'll wash the white car and take some decent pics.
#8 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 02:09 AM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

no problem sir thanks for access to the shop for my own personal projects too...not to mention being my best man.......duh...lol

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 02:22 AM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
So sick. Always quality products from both of you. Keep up the good work. Biscuits on the house.

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
#10 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 11:35 AM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff325is
So sick. Always quality products from both of you. Keep up the good work. Biscuits on the house.
Just wait and see what I have up my sleeve for next month
#11 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 11:12 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
#12 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 11:46 PM
n00b

LeftCoastBias is on a distinguished road
sucks alex...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)