The Wave - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Neutral Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
matt325is is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
The Wave

I'm thinkin that all BMW drivers or at least the ones that drive the same series should wave at each other, just as a friendly symbol seeing that you both have somthing in common. So if u see a bimmer or ur same series start up "the wave".

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Pandemonium Director

nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to nukeduster Send a message via MSN to nukeduster
bmws are a dime a dozen here in my neighborhood, most are driven by uptight bitchy plastic surgery queens, or show-off rich guys.

i wave at people, or at least nod, to people driving older bmws, but e36 an e46 drivers are usually idiots. yes, i realize im in the market for an e46 myself, but, most people here at least, are just dicks.

#3 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 10:47 AM
5th Gear Member

Red_Rocket is just really nice Red_Rocket is just really nice Red_Rocket is just really nice Red_Rocket is just really nice Red_Rocket is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Red_Rocket
I live on the poor side of town so most people who have cool bimmers, busted thier ass to get them, and are proud of them, I always recieve a nod from them and always return them

#4 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Festivus yes, bagels no..

yammahamma is a splendid one to behold yammahamma is a splendid one to behold yammahamma is a splendid one to behold yammahamma is a splendid one to behold yammahamma is a splendid one to behold yammahamma is a splendid one to behold yammahamma is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to yammahamma
In my little town BMW's are pretty rare...whenever I pass another one there isn't a wave as much as there is just a "look" and maybe a slight nod....

speaking of this I was backing out of a parking stall the other day and since my windows are tinted I can't see too well out the back and this other BMW comes screaming up the isle and almost hits me.....there wasn't much of a "wave" there...it was a honk and maybe another gesture...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)