BMW Werkz banner

Seat Replacement/wheel Replacement Too

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Kowalski 
#1 ·
looking to replace the seats in my 83 - 320i
Any suggestions from the masses?

Also looking for suggestions on going from a 13 inch rim to a 14 inch, suggestions there.

:confused

#2 ·
Originally posted by wcleafs@Jan 26 2005, 05:28 PM
looking to replace the seats in my 83 - 320i
Any suggestions from the masses?

Also looking for suggestions on going from a 13 inch rim to a 14 inch, suggestions there.

:confused
[snapback]279910[/snapback]​
hey
i live in bc too (white rock) and i have 2 sets of bmw wheels, the basket weaves, which im thinking about keeping for track use, and the stock ones, which used to be my winter wheels that i never used:p i got a set of 17inch motegi wheels recently so both are just sitting in the garadge, actualy the old winter wheels are at my friends house i think? i can't remember. umm but anyways you can have those they are 14 inch. they are 4x100 spacing, if you have a 5 bolt that would be a problem, but if your 4 bolt id consider parting with them. (they are refinished wheels) i did them last year.

#3 ·
also you could phone arround and looked for a wrecked new bmw or audi or prelude or somthing with nice seats you like and pull them out of that and get seat mounts made and put them in, and you would have nice new comfy seats:)

#4 ·
Thanks for the info, My friend :cheers owns Tomcat auto (euro wreaker) and I got some seats out of a newer Bimmer, just not sure if they will fit. :confused Nicer seats but OMG who ever came up with the plaid cloth should be hung :thud

#5 ·
Originally posted by wcleafs@Jan 26 2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the info, My friend :cheers owns Tomcat auto (euro wreaker) and I got some seats out of a newer Bimmer, just not sure if they will fit. :confused Nicer seats but OMG who ever came up with the plaid cloth should be hung :thud
[snapback]280153[/snapback]​
hahaha ill second that

#6 ·
Originally posted by wcleafs@Jan 26 2005, 10:13 PM
[snapback]280153[/snapback]​
and if they dont fit just go to a custom auto shop and they'll fit them in there for ya with some fabricated seat mounts, trust me making your own is a reall bitch! and im prolly going to do it again soon and thats what i look forward to least!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.