Sacrilege! E30 Doomed! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 03:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iamcreepingdeath is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Sacrilege! E30 Doomed!

OK GET THIS!

Me and my friend Marko went to a junkyard to find a part for the company Ford Taurass, and look what we found:

(read on after the pics)

OKAY, i asked a worker nearby what the deal was, he said some person just dropped that E30 off here just recently because it had a blown head gasket. Right away, i wanted that car (naturally). A head gasket is not hard to fix! So i went to talk to the lady that was (apparently) in charge, and she said:
"oh, you can't buy that car as a whole, we are going to part it out."
i said: "why can't i buy the whole car?"
"oh, it has body damage, someone had used Bondo on it."

OK, where do you guys see any of that? anyway, this was a few days ago. I called back there today, the same b**** answered, and before i even said my name, and that i even wanted to buy the car, she insisted that she was not selling it, but parting it out instead. My friend Marko just called, and asked for the boss there. The lady would not take down his number, but insisted on what the call was about. When MArko finally told her it was about the E30, she insisted once again that it was an irreparable car and therefore would not be sold.

If you are going to part out a car, why would you net even listen to an offer to buy the whole thing? she never even let any of us offer! What is the deal? What's more, here's something else we saw there:

This car was about to be crushed, and looked in perfect condition!!! we asked a worker what the deal was, he said simply that the car was not a big parts car. What if they decide that for the E30??? they sure won't sell it!!

So here is the deal:

This is located in Abingdon, MD. The number for this place is (410)-272-8222. They are called Norman's Auto Parts. I know there are ppl out there that want this car, i do, but i have been turned down twice, without even making an offer!! My friend Marko was turned down, what the hell???

SOMEONE SAVE THIS CAR!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 04:08 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
tell them you want to buy the whole car for parts.

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#3 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 04:10 PM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by german-speed-demon View Post
tell them you want to buy the whole car for parts.
Marko DID. that's exactly what he said. The lady said we could go there and buy it piece by piece.

#4 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 04:24 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
Then tell them a smart business individual would sell the car at a wholesale rate, knowing that the purchaser would probably spread the name around. If they say no, just say fine i'll buy one from someone who will sell me one.

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#5 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 04:24 PM
n00b

MajinBoo is on a distinguished road
they are a bunch of bastards... the only way they might give in is with a friend from some auto body shop..... It happened to me here in the Bronx, they had a 325e in better shape than mine, same color and everything, but were selling it only to an autobody shop....
#6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 04:46 PM
OMFG another one!?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
What scum

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#7 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 07:01 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
ouch

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#8 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 07:23 PM
5th Gear Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
darkhorse737 is on a distinguished road
their reasoning tells me that they'd prefer to part it out because title is defective, and cannot transfer it legally... they just cannot come out in the open and say that ;-)
#9 (permalink) Old 07-30-2008, 07:19 AM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Or it was stolen...

#10 (permalink) Old 07-30-2008, 08:21 PM
3rd Gear Member

Nick_318is is on a distinguished road
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nick_318is
Dude go buy the seats out of it and then charge me $50 on whatever they cost and shipping. That is if they won't let you just buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yammahamma View Post
If I wanted to date you, I would have bought you dinner first.
#11 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 07:12 AM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_318is View Post
Dude go buy the seats out of it and then charge me $50 on whatever they cost and shipping. That is if they won't let you just buy it.
you want those front seats? i'll look into it!

#12 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Ich bin der Modifikator

johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse737 View Post
their reasoning tells me that they'd prefer to part it out because title is defective, and cannot transfer it legally... they just cannot come out in the open and say that ;-)
+1 on that^.........& they will make much more $$$ parting it out.....
johnny,

p.s. Nice seats for Nick though........

#13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 01:17 PM
3rd Gear Member

Nick_318is is on a distinguished road
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nick_318is
If the seats look okay I might consider it if they are cheap, from what I can see in the pictures they might not be horrible. If you can get better pics I might be interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yammahamma View Post
If I wanted to date you, I would have bought you dinner first.
#14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 01:20 PM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_318is View Post
If the seats look okay I might consider it if they are cheap, from what I can see in the pictures they might not be horrible. If you can get better pics I might be interested.
that i will do!

#15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 01:43 PM
teh Canuck....eh

PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
you want those front seats? i'll look into it!
They won't let you do that...you'll have to buy the headrests separately, and then the rest of the seats after that.

All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Sir Winston Churchill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)