BMW Werkz banner

Ronal LS

14K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Bmw1990 
#1 ·
they are 15 x 7.5, I know that, and Ronal is having a June sale and they are selling their Ls's for 500$ instaead of 675 for the set. I heard from this guy at bimmer fest, that 225's fit, this true? what tire is the widest and best fit for the tire? I would like 225's.

#3 ·
okay cool, if my car is dropped 1.5inches, the 225 will still be good? what I mean is if they will rub?
shouldnt though huh? 225's are awesome, I cant wait.

#4 ·
Where can you get the Ronal LS's at? I found a place, but they dont tell me a price, how much do these bad boys run?

#5 ·
Originally posted by spiff325is@Jun 11 2004, 08:19 PM
okay cool, if my car is dropped 1.5inches, the 225 will still be good? what I mean is if they will rub?
shouldnt though huh? 225's are awesome, I cant wait.
you will probably need to get your fenders rolled since your car has lower fender arches. my car is pretty close and it only has a 1.25" drop plus the early higher rear arches.

#8 ·
how and where could I get the 'arches' rolled? and I take it the arches are like the wheel area, I completely just blanked out and forgot the name. oh oh, the wheel well, do I just need that like opened up more or what. is it expensive? could I do it myself?

#9 ·
Does anybody have a picture of the Ronal LS's on a black car. I saw the wheels on Ronalusa.com and its on a silver e30 and it just doesn't look that good. I am thinkin about gettin the wheels and was hoping some one had the wheels on a black car. Thanks

#10 ·
O yea and spiff if u find more about the sale on the wheels goin for 500 instead of 675, please let me know.

#11 ·
Originally posted by Bmw1990@Jun 12 2004, 06:05 PM
Does anybody have a picture of the Ronal LS's on a black car. I saw the wheels on Ronalusa.com and its on a silver e30 and it just doesn't look that good. I am thinkin about gettin the wheels and was hoping some one had the wheels on a black car. Thanks
here's a pic of a black e30 with the shallow lipped LS's

Attachments

#12 ·
was that car lowered at all? those rims looks fucking sweet.

#13 ·
Thanks for the pic MrM3, thats wat i was lookin for. That car looks freakin amazing, i think it is lowered a little bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.