BMW Werkz banner

Radio Not Working?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Paraklas 
#1 ·
I was working on fixing my dome light in my car (1988 325i convertible), and when I went to turn on my car to see if I fixed the light, my radio wasn't working. It never turned on, it never lit up, nothing. This is really pissing me off to because I can't listen to my music anymore and I would go crazy if I didn't have any music. Any ideas?

#2 ·
Originally posted by HoFF@Jun 22 2005, 07:43 PM
I was working on fixing my dome light in my car (1988 325i convertible), and when I went to turn on my car to see if I fixed the light, my radio wasn't working. It never turned on, it never lit up, nothing. This is really pissing me off to because I can't listen to my music anymore and I would go crazy if I didn't have any music. Any ideas?
[snapback]356122[/snapback]​

factory or aftermarket radio?

#5 ·
Originally posted by HoFF@Jun 26 2005, 02:56 PM
It was the fuse. I changed it a couple days ago. Thanks anyways guys.
[snapback]357288[/snapback]​
I entirely replaced the stock dome lights with a mod I did - 3 rows of 8 high power LEDs per row - 24 Leds per dome light meaning 48 LEDs glowing.. hehe I can see up to 4 meters around the car at night (can you imagine insde?) :D

...and In the process I accidentaly short circuited the system there and burned the fuse and radio didn't work :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.