questions about an 85 325e (e30)
so i just traded a blazer for this car, and so far i am loving it (even with the issues). the problem is i know absolutely NOTHING about a bmw.so here are my questions.
1. the turn signals both work only in the morning, in the afternoon the right one stays on solid and the left blinks fast and is very dim in the front. i just replaced both bulbs. could it still be the blinker relay in the column?
2. the check light on the cluster constantly blinks. if it is like the chevy obd1 then it would be blinking 1, 1, 1, and so on. what is that and is there a way to check it without a scan tool (like the chevy system)?
3. on the information thing next the radio that tells you stuff like average mpg and stuff. how do you turn that from metric to standard?
4. i am getting a strange noise from the back, it sounds like the fuel pump whirring but it just seems really loud for a fuel pump.
5. last one. where do you add clutch fluid at? i have looked all over the place and i cant find the reservoir.
also any other information you can tell me such as quirks common to these cars would be very appreciated. thank you.