BMW Werkz banner

Prop Shaft - The pleasure

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Danbot 
#1 ·
Had my prop shaft replaced yesterday, along with the center bearing. Cost me 1200 Rand - about 150 Dollars to you guys...... Before I had it done, I just had to pull away and I could have sworn that I was going to get something through the floor of my car, it was knocking so bad.

Now when I pull away, I put foot, and all I hear is the wind rushing by me - what a pleasure.....
I swapped my 1994 Opel/Vauxhall Astra/Kadett for this 1989 325i. I couldnt have asked for anything better.

#4 ·
Well, shipping isnt the issue - its the fact that things like ebay and the rest are not open to us. Parts cost an arm and a leg here though, I mean things like a wheel nut (just one) will cost about 150 rand. Thats about 25 dollars to you. Probably nothing. To me, that pays my electricity bill for the month, and then pays for dinner for a week. But if you love the machine................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.