Please! I really do need help! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 09:11 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
nadodude is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Please! I really do need help!

Ok so my radio went bad. I have the Pioneer KE-83zbm stock radio, well i have been searching for stock radios everywhere and the only ones I can find are the Alpine CM5908. My problem is, is that my radio had a plug in for the rear speakers, so i have the wires for that in the dash but all the other radios I am finding dont have that extra plug for the rear speakers, so I will ony hear the sound thru the front speakers. Is there anyway i can make my car work with any of the 3 stock radio( I think there were three or four that BMM used)? I want to stay stock and I cant seem to find the radio that was built for my car, they must be more rare vs. the alpines. I just need a radio, I have been driving around for a week without music and its driving me crazy. I have spent 40 bucks on other radios from junk yards that dont work. So i need your help. Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-29-2009, 01:43 AM
Neutral Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jayy781 is on a distinguished road
try craigslist thats where i found mine, and i installed it right there to make it sure it actually works. i had no music for about a month...drove me crazy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)