The Phrase "super Pissed Off" Is An Understatement - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 06:00 PM
1st Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
whitey_E30 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
i was driving along in town, not speeding or driving crazy or anything. just radio on, windows down.... ya know, the works. i remember glancing down, then looking up and seeing some jackass in a red silverado ext. cab whip a right turn out in front of me. in the split second i had to react, i hit the brakes and swerved, trying to aviod the asshole. there was no way i could have avoided him and smacked into his rear bumper with my left front quarter panel at around 20 mph. just after that he yells, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" like its my fault. he yelled a few more neat words and i gave him a peice of my mind also.

in the end the cop shows up, i tell him what happeded and of course he believes the middle aged man with the nice truck over the young wild teenager with the foreign car. maybe i should have told the cop i was on my way home from church. i was pissed as hell though. i couldnt believe this thing was about to get pinned on me. i also ended up with a ticket for improper overtaking on right. can you really get a ticket for trying to avoud a crash when someone whips out in front of ya!!!??!?!? how about next time i just plow right into his little red chevy ass, would i get a ticket then???? i told that to the cop and he didnt take it too well. so he threatens me with another ticket. cops take everything way too personal. i swear, if we were both in high school together, i would have beat him up. maybe throw him in a locker. make him eat clay.

sorry, im still trying to fume some of my anger.
i got that 1987 325is after looking for about 2 years for a good one. it had just 79,000 miles when i got it. i replaced some parts and had just put a "is lip" on the front of it the day before i smashed it. so yea. ghead ghead ghead ghead ghead ghead

the car should show up here any second and im planning on fixing it. ill post pics of the damage cause im gonna need help on fixing it. so yea, im gonna need help locating parts. ive thought about looking for a whole car and just buying that. then maybe sell what i dont use. i dunno, ill decided whrnt he car shows up and i can look at it better. any kind of help will be much appreciated. ghead ghead ghead ghead ghead

this is my
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 10:28 PM
1st Gear Member

tyro2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear that bro, you should try to take it to court and see what happens from there.
#3 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 11:51 PM
1st Gear Member

jze325i is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess the bumper tuck will be put on the back burner huh.. Sorry to hear, hope you can get the car back to nice condition..
#4 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 06:47 PM
1st Gear Member

whitey_E30 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
actually, i got the bumper tucked in the day before

this is my
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)